Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I'm have read the reviews and I must say that they are dead on.I had a car accident 4 weeks ago and all info has been submitted several times and they claim they have not received medical records and they have been sent twice.

I saw the transmittal form myself. The claim that it takes 24hrs for them to receive a fax! Looks like I will have to cut my treatment short because I was hoping Dearborn would help maintaining financially but I see already that this will be a long fight.

Calling them is a waste of time because they tell you something different every time.Sad situation to say the least.

This person wrote the review std from Dearborn National. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dearborn National to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dearborn National for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dearborn National?

Comments