Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Jan 02, 2017

Dearborn is still an very awful company that treats its customers Very badly,.They actually mad me medical situation worse by the added stress that they put me through.

I received the No customer service and they Went out their way to make this experience Horrible.

I feel for the people that ill that will have too depend on any service from this company.

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2016

Dearborn is the Worst company Ever.They can have as much medical evidence possible and still will find Any reason to Not pay on your claim.

Never in my life have I been treated as bad as these group of unprofessional people. I pray that no one has to every need this kind of service. This has made my illness Worse by the unnecessary Stress they have caused. This company needs to be reported to the Department of Insurance .

Praying for All Americans that becomes ill Or disabled for any period of time.Donna Caramela

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dearborn National. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dearborn National.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Dearborn National to other companies on our site.

I have read several comments and they are spot on.I had to do all the work and still nothing.

I have been told they have everything then the next day I was told they need more.

Now my claim has been sitting on a managers desk for a week waiting on approval.What a sham I will be cancelling my policy.