y husbaand had 4 bypasses done in april 2010 .he has insurance at work if he get sick he gets paid.

they is a laugh 300.00 a week. we had to fight for that. but the reason why i am upset is because they forced him to take his vacation pay so they would have to pay him 600.00 then they wrote us a letter they paid us too much money so we have sent them 643.00 well quess what i am going to take mine sweet time senting it back. i think they owe us for the first 2 weeks he was off.

they did not tell us if he took vacation pay he will not get the money from them.they suck do not do business with them they will cheap you.good luck this insurance is so bad and very rude people.

Had an Experience with Dearborn National?

Comments

I would report them to the Attorney General of your state.I'm dealing with them now, excuses that they don't have my medical records, which I signed a release.

They use intimidation and no regard for people what they are going through.

I became disabled from work in 2010 and had short term and long term I did get paid short term ,but later was charged the total amount of the short term when the long term kicked in .I also was paid have of the amount of the policy amount which should have been 2000.00 plus but was only paid 1154.00 a month they claimed that it was due to disability payment from Gov.

I did filed for taxes in case I owed anything turned out that its tax free so they really stole the rest of my claim .I was also told I would receive a check until I am 65 which is about 8 years from now and now have not received any check as of May of 2013.I am disabled and have not worked since 2010

I would like to join in filing a lawsuit against Dearborn as they are not operating fairly. I have been waiting since May 2013 to start receiving my short-term disability payments and it's now the end of J July 13 and I have not received one penny as yet.

JR

Saint Albans, West Virginia, United States #645003

they r a bad company i been done the same way

On Monday they are sending me to a doctor of their choice so that they can build a case against me to cancel my benefits guess what I am building a case against them also!

to Carol #593936

No surprise hearing these comments as Dearborn undertakes a massive reorganization in 2013 as its hemorrhaging from losses due to mismanagement and abandonment of its parent company (HSCS) Blue Cross of Texas..over 50% of its employees are about to be laid off.

Dearborn has gone through 3 CEO's in six months and even with this being the case, rating agencies such as AM Best and Standard and Poors reaffirmed their ratings??...They will have trouble meeting their financial obligations going forward..truly a criminal enterprise that needs to be investigated ....

whatever you do, DONT buy anything from them.I have gone round and round with pam davis, evelyn (witch) lebrucce.

FInally after trying the no good senators offices, whom I will Never vote for any of them again, No help. I did write a letter of appeal to ERS. 8 months later they have just re-instated my policy.

They have the worst customer service.THey have horrible buisness practice, I am wondering if I sue them for the 8 mths they refused to pay me..anyone???

to Dont purchase a policy from de #594249

No surprise hearing these comments as Dearborn undertakes a massive reorganization in 2013 as its hemorrhaging from losses due to mismanagement and abandonment in most states by its parent company (HCSC)/ Blue Cross of ill, Texas, OK, NM...over 50% of its employees are about to be laid off.

Dearborn has gone through 3 CEO's in the past six months and even with this being the case, rating agencies such as AM Best and Standard and Poors reaffirmed their ratings??...They will have trouble meeting their financial obligations going forward..

truly a criminal enterprise that needs to be investigated ....

Dearborn is the absolute WORST...I did finally after 8 mths got mine approved by ERS. This Mickey Mouse company is run my a bucket full of idiots !! not to mention they are RUDE//