Coleman, Texas
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

This has got to be one of the low class insurance companies that i have ever had.Everytime i talk to anyone ft rom here i get a different answer.

I have been out of work for over 5 weeks and i still havent got any payment from Dearborn. You can bet uour sweet *** if it was them they would be raising all kinds of *** anout their money too. Had one lady try to tell me that they only had my claim for 2 weeks so it was sent in back in September when i had my surgery but its November now and i think that is longer than 2 weeks. Should anyone read this review i would advise anybody not to buy into this insurance because it is sorry as ***.

They dont mind taking uour koney but when it comes to time to pay you something they dont want to help you, so if you want a screwing go ahead and tske their policy of STD insurance.I feel like i have been screwed without vaseline.

Donald Green

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dearborn National. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dearborn National to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dearborn National and dearborn national claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dearborn National?

Comments

Waxhaw, North Carolina, United States #1306416

I feel your pain man. I have been waiting for 3 months and they tell me it could be another 3 months as they do a preexisting condition review (which, after the ACA I thought was illegal).

Houston, Texas, United States #1274945

I suggest you go to the Texas Department of Insurance’s website location entitled

“TDI Insurance Complaints Resource Page” at this address and file a complaint.Online if you like.

If you can, also give them this website’s address, as they will see the “evidence of a pattern of practice” they need in order to take immediate action.

Let me know how it goes.

robertdesmo@gmail.com